Kurama Japanese Seafood & Steak House
3644 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd (on Chapel Hill Blvd Srv Rd)
Durham, NC 27707
- Fun for kids
- our dinner this past Tuesday evening (June 21st.) was below the restaurants standards. The noodles & rice, shrimp and scallops were burnt! all we got was a "please come again"
- Good portion sizes. The atmosphere can use a little updating
- Early bird special is a great deal!
- A lot of food for the price!!
- Great place...friendly atmosphere...delicious food and so much of it!!!
- Rodney is probably the best bartender in town, certainly as far as service with a smile goes.
- You can order chicken wings and lobster legs--they aren't on the menu.
- Staff has an attitude problem. Be prepared for poor service.
- Get the sushi!!! 8)))
- Best sushi ever....and the lobster...to die for
- Make sure you get something you can reheat because you'll be eating it fir a couple of days :)
- Try the baked mussels-- add a little lemon, and you're in heaven!!!
- If you're less hungry, soup, salad, and rice are only $6