Kum Gang San
$ $ $
- Kum Gang Sun's Seafood Pancake voted #10 on The Village Voice's 10Best Late Night Eats in New York City: http://bit.ly/w33HqB
- I bet there aren't that many other restaurants out there with a fake grotto housing a grand piano.
- Respect the baby grand on top of the mountain (the one beside the waterfall)!
- A bustling big Korean restaurant. The best of the bunch with the largest variety of panchoa (salads and pickles that come with every meal). Open 24 hours for night owls like me! -Anita Lo, Top Chef M
- try the kimchi pajun!
- Short rib box lunch is tasty and reasonbly priced. Lots of fresh veggies.
- Decent Korean food but service was average to below average. The waiter had the nerve to come back and ask for a bigger tip. WOW
- Great atmosphere...
- OM NOM NOM NOM! I'm sorry, I don't have time to write a tip I MUST EAT ALL THE THINGS!
- They always have live piano. Quite romantic if you don't mind the BBQ smoke ;)
- Not impressed, food was maybe slightly below what I come to expect from main korean restaurants in the area. Good reviews must be from drunk people that are thankful for a 24 hour restaurant.
- dericious seafood pancake, but horrible kim chi fried rice
- Old school Korean with a waterfall!
- I am all about the white baby grand piano on top of the fake mountain / indoor water fall. Tacky amazing!
- Big two floor restaurant that is 24 hours! Real great for late night food after a drunken club session. The lunch specials are hearty and filling. You'll find most of your favorite Korean dishes here.
- You can't go wrong here plus they have a grotto
- Have only eaten at the 1st floor buffet. Very similar to what Woorjip has to offer but I thought they had a better variety and more interesting options (Octopus, conch, etc.)
- Beer and soju
- Chicken teriyaki lunch special had more food than I thought, highly recommend. Beef dumplings were alright. A little pricey but worth it if you go with a group
- Kimchi pancakes!