CÉ LA VI
$ $ $ $
- Not here for dinner. No girls willing to be to picked up. Or did I shower today? The pics from here are more gorgeous than the girls here.
- The small plates here are meant to be taken in many courses and shared by the table. The soft shell crab tempura is a must try. After dinner, hop over to the Lounge for a beautiful cocktail list.
- One of the newest and highest bars in Singapore. As seen on Travel Channels The Layover with Anthony Bourdain.
- great spot to chill out
- If you're reading this from the top of the Marina Bay Hotel, take a moment to realize how lucky you are :)
- Best and highest view ever
- It's a fuckin lifestyle !!
- It's a lifestyle @ ku de ta
- , , . , . . .
- Avoid the Sky Park entry fee by buying a drink here
- Don't pay 20$ to get up on the observation platform. Go up kudeta for free and go out on the observation platform on the way out.
- The new Buffet Brunch replaces the Breakfast buffet. It is absolute value for money! Better make a reservation as I see this one being always on demand!
- Experience a lifestyle less ordinary
- Leave your credit card get a wrist band and start ordering - and please don't look at the bill in the end ;)
- lugar maravilhoso, acredito que todo ser humano deveria conhecer esse lugar antes de morrer, estou encantada.
- Drinks with a view over Marina Bay. At night a must visit. Singapore at your feet.
- beautiful view n good food
- Wednesday and Thursday club opens till 3pm
- Try the sea salt vanilla ice cream
- Feel super fabulous above the clouds. Dine on fare from international chefs, sip award-winning cocktails on the poolside terrace, or dance in the club lounge while overlooking all of Marina Bay.