Lists & rankings
- Some of the most AMAZING food I've had in my entire life. Absolute get the set menu. It is unbelievable. I am stunned by the complexity and flavors in the food.
- If you can't decide, go with one of their sets! They have a premium (12 dishes, ~200k kip) and a standard (8 dishes, ~150k kip) set.
- The food served for foreigner taste.
- Omg! The food is amazing. Had the spicy bamboo soup, had the beef larb- it was all bloody amazing!!!
- The food is so-so but the cultural dance and music show is interesting.
- Best restaurant in Vientiane. Must try's are the sour pork sausage and purple sticky rice
- Really wonderful Laotian experience. Savour the different flavours of traditional Laos food couple with life performance.
- Make sure you have enough cash or a credit card. They'll rip you off!
- Good Ambience with some nice music and traditional dance. Soup and sticky-rice dessert with coconut cream was excellent.
- Boy Band
- Muy rico, el menu de varios platos para compartir es muy bueno. El sticky rice color morado es bueno