- Food was good and the people were extremely.... almost too helpful. RIDE THE SIMPSONS RIDE! Better than the 4-D rides with glasses.
- For theme park food it's not bad. They give you a lot for the price. There is a huge selection and they also help you find a table so you don't have to eat cold food.
- Deliciosa la krusty burger!!
- The TVs play almost every Simpsons scene the involves food. Subliminal marketing? Probably. But it's entertaining while you wait in line.
- Not only do you have to buy (overpriced) food in order to sit down (even if it's raining), but you can't pick your own seat.
- Hambrguer e batatas gigantes! Mal tinha tomado caf da manh e fui almoar ali s as 16h verde de fome e mesmo assim quase no coube!
- Krusty Burger is great! The cupcakes at the register are delicious! Peanut butter and jelly and simpson's donut are my favorites
- THE CLOGGER WILL MELT YOUR BRAINS OUT.
- Deli la hamburguesa
- Good burger but nothing different...
- Overpriced hamburger that the only special thing it has is the secret sauce and you don't even detect the taste.
- It was very filling, burger is good
- Mamaeeeee... vai ficar enorme
- Best burger in the park.
- Get the clogger burger! (You're on vacation. The calories don't count.)
- Really tasty! Especially for Simpsons fans, but it really is just a good burger and fries! They also serve veggie burgers. Lisa would be proud
- Muy buenas las hamburguesas con las papas enruladas. Sern de vacas que comen vacas?
- Muy mala la carne d la hamburguesa lastima de calidad de lugar.
- Fun atmosphere for Simpson fans. Lots of positive tips on here for the Krusty burger and it was a big letdown. Get something else. Curly fries were on point.
- Love Krusty Burger everytime I go to Universal I eat at Krusty Burger I've been eating there for about 3 or 4 yrs now it's tradition with my friend Christine and I.