CINCINNATI, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) will host an investor conference on November 2, 2016 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The following Kroger executives will address investors:
- Rodney McMullen, chairman and chief executive officer
- Mike Schlotman, executive vice president and chief financial officer
- Mike Donnelley, executive vice president of merchandising
- Fred Morganthall, executive vice president of retail operations
- Stuart Aitken, group vice president and CEO of 84.51°
- Mary Ellen Adcock, group vice president of retail operations
- Jessica Adelman, group vice president of corporate affairs
A webcast, including slide presentations, will be broadcast live online November 2 from 8:00 a.m. (ET) to approximately 11:45 a.m. (ET) at ir.kroger.com. Click on "Events, Presentations and Webcasts" to access the event.
Every day, the Kroger Family of Companies makes a difference in the lives of eight and a half million customers and 431,000 associates who shop or serve in 2,781 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering – a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service – in addition to 2,240 pharmacies, 785 convenience stores, 323 fine jewelry stores, 1,423 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. A leader in supplier diversity, Kroger is a proud member of the Billion Dollar Roundtable.
SOURCE The Kroger Co.