Grocery Store, Supermarket
7:00am - 1:00am
- Very ghetto!! !
- Ghetto, dirty, and slow.
- Best gluten free selection of all the grocery stores I go to (Fresh Market, Publix). Visit the organic section.
- Mini wine bottles 10 for 10 this week
- Beware of the guys that lurk in the parking lot begging for money. Where's the security!!
- I always get great service here, from the deli department to the cashiers and baggers. To the previous tippers, ghetto and black are not the same things.
- Customer service is not so friendly or move with any sense of urgency smh
- The Android app is ok for your local ads
- It's closing October 25th 2017, for good and they're having a big sale as a result.
- Not great, not the worst
- I have returned SIX packs of ground turkey within the last two weeks because they were expired!! They still have expired meat on the shelves right now. Worst Kroger ever!!!!!!!
- It's a circus. The reason noone likes ghetto ass people. Nevertheless I love the bet selection & accessibility because it's down the street from where I hang out often from April-September.
- Don't judge Kroger by this store, horrible service. Employees more interested in social hour with each other . My cashier was Kim , she was useless .
- Cellfire app does a decent job w/ coupons on your Kroger card... but its usually nothing I want