Krikorian Premiere Theatres
Movie Theater, Cineplex
410 S Myrtle Ave (btwn Lemon & Lime Ave)
Monrovia, CA 91016
- dont work here...
- The hundred foot journey
- One of my favorite theaters, Cold stone is on its left and a Sushi bar is on the right.
- It was a little scary for a three-year-old but the almost 5-year-old really liked it. The adults thought it was pretty funny.
- Good place to watch blockbuster movies without the crowds
- Much less crowded than AMC!
- Henrietta is nicest little old lady cashier in the ticket booth.
- Date night :)
- For an easier and more convenient exit after the movie, use the doors at the front of the screen rather than the original door you entered though.
- Popcorn always fresh!
- Overall: it is a great neighborhood cinema with great prices. The seats are really small.
- Nice place!!! Very clean, seats not made for long legged ladies..
- Always easy to get a seat.
- Krikorian Premier Members get a free popcorn on Wednesdays!
- Best prices around for movies (3D included) at any time of day. Free parking available in lots surrounding the theatre. The LFX is something you need to experience too. Great picture and sound quality
- Nice clean theater with no rowdy audience.
- Show your student ID - $9.50 instead of $11.50!
- Clean theatres, friendly employees, free public parking, and a great value any time of day - which I cannot say for the Santa Anita theatre - which is why I prefer to come here.
- The LFX versions of movies here are not necessarily in 3D despite what the $15 ticket cost would suggest!
- Great neighborhood theater .. never obnoxiously crowded and clean