364 Atlantic Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- For pizza, we recommend the Finocchio Flower Power ($16). Desserts like the Cannolo and Tartufo are definite winners.
- It's no surprise the Finocchio Flower Power pizza won the world pizza championship, its probably one of the best pizzas I've tasted. The fennel sausage is abaolutely superb!
- you really wanna have the Californication, is so good that it made me wanna eat 3 if I could. Cocktails are fantastic, try the Derringer, Eva Peron and the Mela Amara. Desserts are on my next visit.
- Gianduja tartufo is *amazing*. Definitely leave room for dessert.
- Check that they've got sufficient supplies before you wait: after more than an hot waiting, they RAN OUT IF PIZZA DOUGH. What. Yes. Exactly.
- Pete Wells raves about the Finocchio Flower Power pizza, "an essay on the theme of fennel."
- The Rosa Nera is amazing. Rosemary infused vodka, all you need to know.
- DON'T LISTEN TO THE YELPERS . The food here so so yummy everyone goes for the pizza which is great, but try the pasta's which are even better! and of course the drinks. Moses is a real hottie!
- Don't miss out on the awesome kale salad.
- Finocchio Flower Power pizza is indeed fantastic. The tartufo is delicious and the bartenders make some fantastic drinks - we had a lovely time.
- The Californication pizza is so delicious with the combination of arugula, goat cheese and prociutto. The heat from the padron peppers just takes this pizza to another level!
- The arancini con pesto di prezzemolo is just an amazing appetizer: saffron riceballs cooked perfectly with a great crunch and complimentes with the wonderful pesto.
- With everyone on the Flower Power pizza, the cavalo nero salad is great, and Six Point Crisp is $4 which is basically PBR priced.
- The restaurant fills up after 7 so come early or be prepared to wait a little. The bartenders are quite friendly and the drinks are thoughtful and delicious!!
- They can make any of their pizzas gluten-free: the Californication was fantastic. Also get the sparkling red wine and the tartufo (which can be made gluten-free as well).
- Being that this is Elizabeth Falkner's restaurant, be sure to get dessert. The tartufo is absolutely amazing.
- Incredible fritto misto.
- They have a few secret weapons, like two pizza ovens (a Neapolitan one and an electric-deck number for Sicilian and classic Italian styles), cocktails by former Bourbon & Branch bartender
- Check out Krescendo as seen on Unique Eats
- Brilliant pizza and superb service, unbeaten combo!