KP International Market
10971 Olson Dr (at Folsom Blvd)
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Overall, better prices than any other Asian food store in the area (but be wary of the produce), and also carries an amazing array of Russian & Mexican groceries as well.
- You can buy about 2 lbs of preseasoned bulgogi beef (or pork) in packages for $7-8. Cooks in a hot skillet in about 40 seconds, and it is the most succulent meat you'll ever taste.
- They have their own in-house Fish Broker/Sashimi expert! Fantastic gentleman and wonderful help & prices! He hand-chose a special filet from a salmon he caught this morning!
- The international food court is fantastic. They have Mexican, Russian, Chinese food and more. Dine from 7-9 pm and eat at the food court for 40% off. Plus they're hosting Pacquiao fight for free.
- Food is great and seafood all international
- Massive Market w/ an eat in area. Full of Asian and European items. Live fish in tanks!!!
- Gotta go get lunch at the food court..!
- I enjoyed the food court. I tried Russian food and was so happy! The rice and the dilled cold mushrooms were stand outs.
- Such a wonderful store! Great finds of my childhood comforts as well as other national foods. Fresh fish, clean store, fresh produce and low prices. Can't get any better than that!
- The best sake selection I've ever seen!
- KP has an amazing selection, you can find many Asian and international foods here! And the best part, is their food court! Be sure to try an eclairs from their desert station! :-)
- World food. Warehouse.
- This place is huge. The Walmart of Asian goods !
- The security here enforces such ridiculous rules. They're especially rude an hour before closing. We get that you need to clean up, but you aren't closed yet. Calm down.
- One thing they need to add to the store is dry boba pearls that you can make at home. Other than that, they're great, love their produce & prices.
- Good place to shop for food you don't normally find in other stores.
- I AM HORRIFIED! LIVE TURTLES THAT THEY BUTCHER IN FRONT OF YOU! OMG! ANYONE HEARD OF SALMONELLA? ANYONE HEARD OF ANIMAL CRUELTY? DISGUSTING!
- Since their renovation they have a ton of products, including Russian, Indian, and Hispanic.
- Cauliflower for 79 cents is pretty unheard of. Tofu is way cheap here at just 99 cents per package