- Ginseng chicken from the Korean stall S$6.50. Huge drumstick with a lot of meat. Worth it!
- My current fav soup from . Apple n Pear Pork rib soup. Must try their pumpkin rice which has the dried shrimp taste. #ThomtoriEats
- Fish soup stall not bad
- Anyone ever try fish you mian, Ginger tea? Lol. E you mian here really cmi. noodle, fine. But the soup, all I can taste is only ginger-.-
- Full package! Multipass.
- My daily Singlish practice with lovely Auntie. Healthy food with taste!
- Ban mee is really hot till finish eating. You have to try it.
- Indonesian-style charcoal-grilled meats. Arang ayam bakar from Arang Indo Charcoal Grill by Warong K (stall 8) is recommended for its crisp, sweet-spicy glaze. Source: Sunday Times
- Thunder tea rice is good!
- The new store indo grill "ARANG". BBQ chicken is nice. But Where is the queue? Got cutbefore pay. Got cut before serving. Worse server still ask me others order?
- Unfortunately, the quality of food seems to be constantly declining
- Ventilation is poor in this food court! Choking..
- My favorite food centre. Clean, reliable, tasty food. Friendly staff. Best of all, strong AC!
- Aircon in food court is switched on from 10am onwards.
- Big space. Not crowded like other foodcourt. quiet air. Nice view. 4*!
- Tried the very popular korean stall's ginseng chicken soup. Nods to the big chicken leg n mushrooms. Big No no to MSG soup w no ginseng taste.
- Took their bakso from the BBQ store. Not nice. But their chicken is nice... Not full. Awww
- Foodcourt closing down end of may for renovation. If you still miss the food here, come quick. Still unsure if they are coming back after the renovation.
- Fishball noodles is nice!!
- The food selection here is getting lesser and lesser.