- The go-to place for a quick lunch to satisfy your Korean food cravings. Grab one of their combo plateswe recommend the spicy pork.
- I've been going here for awhile for lunch and came to the conclusion that nothing on the menu is worth ordering except the beef bibimbop
- They don't take Amex. Really wanted to try this place out! Next time.
- Their persistent B health department rating is a worry. Also, the lack of heating in winter months is annoying.
- spicy pork combo meal is just ok. probably not gonna order that again
- beef bibimbop is sooo yum!
- Nice free kelp soup!!
- I really wish they'd bring up their health department rating from a B to an A so I can eat here without worrying
- Great for quick and tasty lunches. Free bean sprout or miso soup with every meal!
- I love this place for quick bites. Forget the mediocre nori rolls (kimbab) + go for stone bowl bibimbap + japchae + dumplings.
- The dumplings are very good, as is most of the menu food. The premade box lunches are not bad. Soup is served actually boiling!
- Conversely, i believe the premade take out dishes pale in comparison to the sit down menu. Try a hot stone pot kimchi bibambop.