København K, Region Hovedstaden 1050
- I like to sit here and relax for some few minutes
- Don't go here! To Many tourists.
- Try and visit when the danish high school students graduate. It's a tradition for them all to visit and happily dance around the middle statue. They are all so happy.
- Don't feed the pigeons!
- Really Nice In the Winther. Remember to bring your skates!
- Every summer the new high school graduates from Copenhagen dance around the statute in the middle of the square. It's a great sight.
- Sit on a bench in the Sun and watch people stroll by.
- It's the central area where you can shop along the walking street. Really nice!
- After living in Copenhagen for 4 years, I never have seen the main square because of endless Metro construction.
- Miserable bar staff .... avoid the the two old witches ...
- Lovely pleace
- When they're done building, it's gonna be better :P
- It's normally a beautiful square, but it has been a big construction site for the Metro for many years (until 2018).
- It's the center of Copenhagen you get anywhere from here
- Visit Magasin Department store
- Heryerde olduu gibi burasda gzel ferah yaplarla dolu
- At the end of the Pedestranian street, before the old harbour; this place is great for shopping, dining and hanging out at the weekends. It is one of the most important tourist attactions. Must see!
- , - , (((
- Normally a nice spot, but really a messy at the moment because of the metro being build.
- You can take a rest on the bench in front of a "Geist" and use a free wi-fi :)