Park, Garden, Sculpture
- Lovely garden to hang out in. The castle Rosenborg just adds ekstra fairytale flava
- Just amazing to see how relaxed people are when strolling around enjoying this beautiful garden
- No riding bikes in Kongens Have, it's not allowed - please respect that. :-)
- Beautiful from every angle...
- Don't pee in the bushes! There are some 'normal' toilets at the north end (bit by Slvgade).
- near grnnebro and the moat, by the two massive copper beech trees (blodbg), is where i proposed to my wife in 2004. we are still married.
- Always stay chill
- If you're short of money, spend some time relaxing in this beautiful garden - it has great views of Rosenborg Slot too.
- Great park for picnic and any recreational activity.
- Beautiful park. Bring food/wine/other normal picnic stuffs. Check for events!
- Excellent for running in the morning. Can be crowded in the afternoon especially in the summer.
- During the summer the park also hosts a number of events
- Beautiful spot with lots of old charm and plenty of room for a game of soft ball or a quiet nook for more privacy.
- gorgeous park in the center of copenhagen. really nicely kept grass, paths and statues.
- Lease remember to take your litter with you. There is only one guy cleaning up after all of us enjoying the garden...
- Byens bedste drageg.
- Godt sted for kolde leis og frizbee!
- Favorite park in Copenhagen. Perfect place to have a picnic in summer. ;)
- Bring a blanket, some food and a bottle of wine and enjoy the surroundings Lots of people come here to relax on weekends and after work.
- Nice park... Seems a painted picture!