1238 Robson St. (btw Bute St. & Jervis St.)
Vancouver, BC V6E 1C1
- Load up on the cheapest imported Japanese goodies around! Ii na!!
- Stock up on ingredients to make Japanese dishes at home.. or just drop in to pick up a box of Pocky for the stroll down Robson.
- Great Japanese market with lots of different products. They also sell crepes which are very good and they lots of different flavors
- Absolutely loved it ! So many Japanese item to purchase and try. The lady working there was super helpful and gave me great recommendations. Will definitely go back
- Such an amazing collection of Japanese snacks! Also good, but strong, matcha soft serve.
- Fun place to visit. Imported Japanese snacks and frozen foods and foods from local Japanese companies. The cafe sells Japanese crepes and parfaits.
- Wide selection of Japanese snacks. Has some prepared food, good for quick takeout lunch.
- Green tea soft serve is to die for
- A legit Japanese convenience store full of treats and gifts. You can find Canadian Pretz (maple flavor!) here.
- Japanese supermarket with the best selection of snacks! Also can get green tea soft serve.
- How could anybody down rate this! They're one of a kind in Vancouver.
- 28pc green tea chocolate Meltykiss is not worth the price. More cost effective to buy the smaller boxes (14pc)!
- Always check their site for the weekly discount phrase! 10% off your purchases!
- Try this sour candy... It is AWESOME!
- Get the Teriyaki Chicken Mayonnaise Crepe
- Tourists best know Konbiniya Japan Centre as the "Pocky Store" - perhaps because of the large box of Pocky on their storefront. Drop in at this hipster Robson Street retailer for snacks from Japan.
- lots of yummy japanese snacks...AND they have yuzu juice right now! can't find it at any of the japanese convenience stores in vancouver!
- Fun place to pick up Japanese sweets and food stuffs. Try the Pocky sticks with chocolate & crushed almonds, or the Japanese coated peanuts.
- Goto konbiniya and go up the sidestairs, do karaoke until 2am