Koi Fusion Truck
Food Truck, Korean, Tacos
Lists & rankings
- Aaaaaaaaaamazing food. I highly recommend it!
- Go to Koi Fusion and get a Korean Short Ribs Taco.
- The K-Dog is good, but the Rib Burrito is better.
- Get some shrimp chips with the spicy tofu sliders!
- Bulgogi Tacos are amazing!!
- Try the Korean Short Rib Tacos - #korean #taco
- I really loved my short rib and bulgogi tacos.
- Can you find it?
- went to their "pop-up" restaurant in the pearl and had a delicious ginger infused vodka cucumber drink with kimchi quesadillas!
- If you order the 10 piece "KFC" (Korean Fried Chicken), you can get five pieces of each flavor--Soy Garlic and Spicy!
- Bulgogi Burrito!!!!
- Chicken burrito with rice and kimchi is the shit! I'd eat two scoops if I weren't so full. Nom nom nom...
- Veg? Get the spicy tofu.
- Delicious $2 healthy taco, truck parked at Portland Art Museum
- Bulgogi burrito. Donzo.
- Must have red salsa and kimchi for a complete experience. Faster to pay in cash but they accept cards.
- More than 4,000 Twitter followers make for hungry crowds wherever foodie entrepreneur Bo Kwons cart serves up his addictive Korean/Mexican street snacks.
- Unreal Korean short ribs.
- The kimchi quesadilla was so Savory good. Definitely loved the sour cream + Sriracha with it!
- Tacos are both cheap and delicious! Burritos are huge and dense. Not too tasty though.