Ice Cream, Desserts
421 Washington St
Cape May, NJ 08204
- 4th large peanut butter chocolate swirl in 2 days!!! Mmmmmm! Just cant stop. Wonder how late they are open...
- The only ice cream you need in Cape May. Get an orange and vanilla to possibly reach nirvana.
- A family favorite! Not many flavors to choose from, but the orange and vanilla swirl is heavenly.
- Just get real ice cream. If you must get frozen yogurt get it dipped in chocolate
- Great custard! Try mint and chocolate swirl
- The best in Cape May
- Best icecream in the area
- Best frozen custard EVER! Vanilla with chocolate jimmies is my fave!
- Meh. Not creamy. Tasted like there were tiny ice crystals in it. Skip the line and go to Ben & Jerry's down the street instead. Wish I had.
- OMG, pumpkin/cinnamon swirl is to die for!!!!
- So good, even Alivia is eating the custard
- Chocolate with rainbow sprinkles, all day everyday. Orange/vanilla swirl is a top choice too.
- Best soft serve ever!
- Chocolate peanut butter swirl tastes just like a Reese's! Definitely worth it
- Try the vanilla-orange custard. Tastes like a creamsicle.
- Try the vanilla-orange swirl. It's a creamsicle in custard form.
- Ice cream is tasty, service is friendly