The Kohl Center
Basketball, Hockey, Stadium
- Welcome to the House that Herb built, home to UW basketball, hockey, concerts and special events. Don't miss the coolest artwork on campus: World-famous glass artist Dale Chiluly's Mendota Wall.
- Be sure to try the award-winning gourmet Babcock ice cream at the Sweet Shoppe concession stand. It's made right on the UW campus. It's delicious!
- GO BUCKY GO!!!!!!!
- Don't serve beer. Clean building with nice sight lines.
- Girls Hockey games are very underrated... had a blast watching #1 in the country beat OSU
- They don't serve booze here
- Best coffee everrr! You need access to the service level to get at this treat, though.
- Fuck'em Bucky
- UW Hockey is so much fun!
- Not a bad seat in the house!
- Great place to watch hockey, but they don't sell beer :(
- Nice arena... Wish they had beer
- Not a bad seat in the house. Let's go Red!!
- There are sports here year round! Great place to watch basketball or hockey.
- Was better before the new concession stands, now all about money and not opening as many.
- People know their basketball here. Get ready to cheer! #OnWisconsin
- Great venue for a basketball game.
- If you want to watch ginger flops & banger 1940s era basketball- This place is for you!
- Want to actually be full? Get a Qdoba burrito at section 110 204 & 212 concession stands! Mmmmmm $6/burrito or &9.50 for a burrito & Lrg Soda!!!!
- Best. Hot dogs. Ever.