Kogi BBQ Truck
Food Truck, Moving Target, Korean
Lists & rankings
- First timers should try their bbq rib tacos. Its not that spicy.. honest!
- Follow @kogibbq on twitter to find the Kogi trucks' locations.
- Order the spicy pork and short rib tacos.
- Be sure to try the blackjack quesadilla.
- Stoner food for sure.
- Try the Korean BBQ short rib burrito...nom!
- Get the sliders!
- This food truck serves Mexican-style tacos with a Korean culinary twist.
- Korean short rib tacos and amazing blackjack quesadilla from the Roy Choi food truck empire that spawned a food revolution.
- Head to a deserted parking lot late at night and wait for the appearance of the Kogi truck, from which you will soon purchase enormous, great-tasting plates of Korean short-rib tacos.
- Try the Spicy Pork Taco
- The Kogi short rib sliders is still my favorite.
- Will never get tired of Korean BBQ Beef tacos...
- Two words: kimchi quesadilla. The best crazy gastronomic idea that anyone ever had.
- Spicy pork tacos are awesome!
- Be adventurous. Ask for the daily special. Go home and impress your friends.
- Get the short-rib sliders. Mmmmmmm...
- Go just to see the line. People love these tacos. mmm, Korean tacos
- A big dog food truck, one of the originals; look for a Korean spin on tacos, quesadillas, burritos. [Eater 38 Member]
- The short rib burrito is amazing!