Kobe Seafood & Steak House
1300 Market St (at Shasta St)
Redding, CA 96001
- Sake bombs!
- The Crazy Dog sushi is delicious and the Tepenyaki shows are so much fun! Great entertainment for your friends and families.
- Very nice sushi selection. Does the steakhouse thing cooking in front of you if you like that sort of thing. Fresh seafood. Not everything was exceptional, but the things that were, were really good.
- Pretty similar to a Benihana so come at early time cuz it can fill up quick
- Sashimi and Fillet Mignon are a must here. Don't try parking in the back. You'll have better luck trying to stick your wiener in a belly button. No room.
- They don't serve the full menu till 5pm. So don't arrive till then!
- Have plenty of time to kill. Hubby eaited 30 minutes more for his food after everyone else. Then it was cold.
- Tip the chefs as they leave the grill, the waitress' and chefs' are separate
- FYI The waitress' and chefs' tips are separate
- Gets amazingly crowded
- Ive never by there but this site wont let me out no matter what I do!!!! Im ready to pull my hair out!!!
- Pricey and it takes along time at the grill because they want to fill all the seats, but it is tasty.