Kobe Japanese House of Steak & Seafood
101 Venture Dr
Smithfield, NC 27577
- The volcano roll is delicious. :-)
- The Hibachi Chicken definitely on point! Traveling through, but will come again if in the area.
- Sushi needs to be more consistent. Some days good, others, not so much.
- They have roaches!!
- Great place if you like nasty floors and disgusting servers.
- Not big on sushi. Good steak, shrimp, scallops, and even chicken if you like that sort of thjng.
- Good Sushi, very fresh and nicely presented. Prices are reasonable aswell.
- Don't waste your time here. It's worth the drive to Fayetteville or Raleigh to get better food and service. I refuse to return.
- The shrimp is amazing!!
- Cowboy roll is the way to go
- The firecracker roll is amazing. A great roll for first time sushi experiences.
- The rolls are delicious, but skip the flavorless green tea. :( Miso was good too! Great big bowl!
- About the only place I'll eat carrots. Steak & mushrooms yum, and cinnamon bananas to top things off.