Kobayashi Sushi and Asian Kitchen
2295 Greenfield Ave
Noblesville, IN 46060
- Sushi Dinner = spicy tuna roll, 6 sashimi, 4 nigiri, miso soup, house salad .... Reasonably priced :-D
- My kids love Sushi, Kobayashi has great food at fast food prices...
- Try the hot and sour soup, its wonderful. Very generous portions, excellent prices...yeah, I'm a regular here.
- The sushi is delicious but be prepared to wait on a weekend they are busy!
- Best sushi ever!
- The seaweed salad is really good! The sushi here is also one of the best I've tasted.
- The house salad dressing is really good. The price is very reasonable, especially for lunch!
- The Tokyo Tower with salmon is my favorite dish from any sushi place.
- Daily lunch specials (soup, salad and two rolls) are awesome here!
- Fantastic sushi!
- The lunch special is a great deal. Try the ramen, it is fantastic.
- The Tokyo Tower is amazing and I really liked the monkey roll.
- Delicious. Go for hot and spicy. Good place for sushi too!
- Try some ramen. This is not the crappy packaged stuff you had in college.
- LOVE THIS PLACE
- This place sucks. Terrible service, poor management. I will not be back.
- They don't accept amex.
- Go during lunch and get the bento box or sushi special. Great price for a lot of delicious food!
- Good place to eat, the lunch here is really good and pretty reasonable.
- Second (and last) time here. Wanted to give it a fair shake but was disappointed again. Very little flavor and overall not good. But it looks like a popular place for the Nobletucky palate!