90 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02108
- All you can eat for $29.95 gets you AYCE prime rib in a modern, luxury-steakhouse setting with a great bar. If you're going the wretched-excess route, at least do it with a little class. May 11 & 12.
- Delicious bar specials and super staff!
- This steakhouse adds modern touches to the steakhouse tradition. Try the New York strip topped with chanterelles..it's decadent and delicious.
- The best bar in Boston!
- Get the bone marrow appetizer. It's awesome.
- For an American indulgence try the cheese burger with cherry pepper cheese sauce.
- Great service, pretty good steak. Felt a little overpriced. I would definitely go back for the bar, though not 100% about a full meal.
- And agreed on the chicken slider. Tasty. And $4 pbr tallboys...
- Definitely order the potato gratin as a side.
- What a disappointment. Way too dark inside and my steak came out cold and 95% raw. Good wine, though?
- Everyone here rocks! Except for one person is a total prude.
- With its dramatic coloring and luxurious lounge, KO Prime exudes a contemporary trendy vibe. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow bar guests a view of the historic Granary Burying Ground across the street.
- Short ribs (with peanuts) paired with creamy polenta is awesome. New to menu
- PBR tallboys $4. A Steal in top shelf steakhouse like this. Try the tater tots.
- Unfortunately, the bartenders aren't mixologists. Keep it simple.
- Don't get breakfast here. Not good.
- Go for their "happy hour specials" daily drink deal and amazing pulled chicken sandwich
- Try the squash salad. It's really unique and delicious.
- Great bar snacks from 5-7 & 9-11, great drink deals at the bar. Laid back barman...
- Order the pulled chicken slider! Comes on a lightly toasted bun with house cured pickles and crispy onion rings inside. Delicious. Also, Asher makes an exellent lemon drop :)