Knott's Berry Farm
Theme Park, Theme Park
- Go on silver bullet. Face your fears once and for all.
- Best place in the west! Go during off season and there are hardly any lines. Season pass is worth it. Tons cheaper than Disney. My favorite place!
- Enter park here
- Knott's Scary Farm Haunt
- The Ghost Rider is one of the best roller coasters I've been on. Don't be fooled by its old look.
- buy a season pass. go for only two hours when bored.
- Secretly, these are actually the gates to Hell.
- Johnny Rockets is a fun place to eat in the park and the Snoopy ice skating show is not to be missed.
- kinda ghetto
- KIIS recommends Xcelerator--It rocks. Cool way to win Warped Tour tix - stop by the Taco Bell on Beach Blvd. when you leave Knott's. Checkin on 4square if you're there after 7pm & qualify to win tix.
- Even if you do not go into the park, eating at the Chicken Dinner Restaurant is a must. Take home a freshly baked boysenberry pie too. :)
- Take a photo with any of the PEANUTS gang inside Camp Snoopy and share it @Snoopy on Twitter or facebook.com/snoopy!
- Eat at mrs knotts chicken, its down home awesomeness in a box!
- Their French fries are good and if their funnel cakes are OFF THE CHAIN. If you still go there one eg little rides try bigger ones and I am 10.
- Go early and leave early. Do not forget to stop by the chicken house and get some chicken and biscuits with boysenberry jam. Yes!
- Go for a snack at La Papa Loca....garlic fries are yummy!
- All the tips suck, here...
- AWESOME! Scared the heck outta me! LOL Was well, worth the price to get in!
- Hit virus z visit what's left of the left overs of Pleasanton
- Hit "Invasion Beneath" and "Sleepy Hollow Mountain" first before the line becomes insane.