Knob Hill Tavern
Seafood, American, Bar
- The Reuben is good. The pizza, not so much.
- ALWAYS get a fishbowl
- Voted "Best Place for Fiddlers" (Platinum) in our 2010 Reader's Choice awards! "The quality of Knob Hill's fiddlers is important---right down to the color."
- While the weather is good, be sure to grab a seat on the patio.
- Check out the bathroom? Pretty & clean! One of the best around!
- I had the breaded tenderloin & it was very good.
- Everything is good here. Wonderful local bar!
- Fried Chicken Livers were rich & flavorful and fried to perfection. The Catfish curls were a lightweight fish with a very mild flavor.
- The service was awful. We waited 20 minutes to get someone to take our drink order and it was almost 45 minutes later that we got to order food... While the wait staff stood around talking