Knitting Factory Concert House
Concert Hall, Music Venue, Rock Club
416 S 9th St (btwn Myrtle & Broad)
Boise, ID 83702
- The security is terrible and the drinks are overpriced.
- Be super nice to the Box office lady :) everyone who works here is kick-ass :)
- 2011 Best of Treasure Valley Winner for "Best music venue"
- If you go to neon trees prepare for lots of 15 year old girls and their mom's
- 10/31/2010 Pepper's Like A Surgeon Tour w/ Mishka and Pour Habit
- The only place you can listen to a live band while taking a piss
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as Best of Boise 2011.
- This place is Juggalo sticky.
- Great venue, great rig, great acoustics and friendly staff
- Get skybox seats
- Neon trees
- box office is only open 5pm-10pm on show nights! get your tickets before the day of the show to save money on fees :)
- When I asked the female bartender about Widmer Hopside Down, she told me it's a lager. Three patrons were aghast.
- Sevendust bad ass
- Best place to see a show in Boise! Friendly staff, easy to get a drink, and great acoustics!
- VIP is the best way to do the Knitting Factory
- Don't miss New Medicine on 10/5! For more info,
- Check out The Downtown Fiction w/ All Time Low at The Knitting Factory on 10/26!
- Good shows. Crap venue.
- Lindi Ortega plays here May 14 with Social Distortion! Check her out @ lindiortega.ca