Klyde Warren Park
2012 Woodall Rodgers Fwy (at Harwood St.)
Dallas, TX 75201
- There are usually food trucks around or you can BYO-whatever. And no one will look at you funny if you lie down for a nap.
- Great place to do the Harlem Shake
- The free wifi is the best for a solid study session or week day work afternoon!
- Bench warming at Klyde Warren Park is one of our favorite sports.
- Badminton and gems in one of Dallas' newest parks! Great family fun! Food trucks make it yummy, too!
- Awesome food trucks and play areas for the kiddos :)
- Take DART an hop on a free trolley to get to the park. Save gas and make it adventure.
- Free yoga every Thursday at 5:30 pm. Mats provided.
- Love the space, food trucks and all the activities. Hate that local businesses are now charging $10 for parking and keeping families from enjoying the newest and largest park in Dallas.
- It's free to attend, and with the visible Dallas skyline as your backdrop, it's easy to say Dallas deserves this little stretch of land for taking in and enjoying Dallas' local talent.
- Great place for the kiddos and food trucks! Bring your own ping pong paddles and balls, golf putters and golf balls and games for the lawn. They provide books and chess and kids playground.
- Every Friday from noon to 1 bring your table tennis paddle for tournament play. See if you can beat Dallas' best.
- This park will add a beautiful city center to Dallas! So excited!
- Gandalfo's and The Butcher's Son food trucks are the best!! Amazing Food!
- Food trucks are here like everyday. Great for a date or picnic. Lots of open space and tables with chairs. There's a park for the kids.
- Free Insanity on Tuesdays 6pm w/ trainer Jimmy Nelson!
- Log on to the park's wifi to access a useful (and beautifully designed) landing page full of info about the park and the area.
- Good free fun & great place to take the family. Parents make sure you bring swimsuits & towels for the kiddos. I brought a picnic blanket & sandwiches but we couldn't resist the awesome food trucks!
- Watching a marriage proposal. How sweet
- New park located in Downtown Dallas on top of Woodall Rodgers Freeway. Great playscape for kids with rubber ground (no high heels moms...). Weekends are likely to bring an army of food trucks.