Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
Music Venue, Concert Hall
12880 E 146th St (Bergen and 146th Street)
Noblesville, IN 46060
- Call it Deer Creek like the cool kids.
- Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts first appeared on stage together here, after eloping in Marion earlier that day. Team Live Nation
- Finding Klipsch too hard to say? Then just call it "The Klip"!
- I still call it Deer Creek!!! Always will, BUT I LOVE IT HERE! :)
- Buy a ticket for a concert here. You might have to wait in line but after a while a band will come out on the stage and play music! Sometimes they'll use a fog machine too!!!
- Saw Def Leppard here a couple times...great venue!
- Deer Creek is the Best Of What's Around.
- Come find me, I have Stoli Vanilla Vodka I'll pour you a drink, I'm back lot orange one
- Have never been here, definitely on my To-Do!
- Biggest bathrooms I've ever seen at a venue. Was just back for the first time in 18 years. It's not as secluded as it once was but still a nice venue.
- Make sure to follow them on twitter @kmclivenation and "like" them on Facebook. Best place to see a concert!
- Def Leopard!
- Def Leopard /Heart!
- Muse...plug n baby!!!
- Every summer the Vans Warped Tour comes to Noblesville, IN and with it comes The Keep A Breast Foundation to eradicate breast cancer by educating young people about breast cancer prevention & health!
- VIP is the only way to go. Gold box Baby!!
- Great venue that's big but you never feel too far from the artist. Better traffic control leaving the concert would be great though.
- Visit livenation.expapp.com to upgrade your Experience! You can upgrade your seats, get into the Lone Pine Lounge, or even get a Backstage video tour!
- Kid Rock, ZZ Top & Uncle Kracker rocked it out!!!!!
- http://ctvr.us/317limo. Vote now. Time is running out. www.317limousines.com