Kitty Hawk, NC
- Don't leave.
- So much to do in Kitty Hawk, great family friendly destination any time of the year.
- Most favorite beach of all time.
- Kill a piping plover and the NPS will give you $25 for each dead bird you bring them.
- Here's your sign
- Watch out for the hot sand on bare feet. And don't get drunk and lay out in the sun too long. It's a recipe for disaster.
- My asshole friends buried me... Please come find me! Obx woo woo
- Amazing waves today! Trop Storm Emily made some good surf!
- Look out for Sharks!
- The little holes in the sand are where the crabs bury themselves
- Eat at John's Drive In, just down the road, right on the beach! Get the Dolphin Boat!
- Try the local restaurants they are all amazing
- Excellent sunrise views over the ocean and beautiful sunsets over the sound!
- watch out for jellies! :-)
- The origin of the name Kitty Hawk is a matter of local debate. Most agree that it is a Native American name. Originally appearing on English settlers' maps as "Chickahawk" in the early 1700's.
- great place to visit
- Wear sun screen lol
- Find as many kites in the sky as you can
- Be careful out on the sound. Hurricane Irene really changed the landscape. Depth finder is a must
- A nice beach. Good view of the pier.