Kirkwood Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Shop
150 E Argonne Dr
St Louis, MO 63122
- Great place to run into friends
- love Kirkwood but this is nt real Farmers Market. Go to just any other in St. Louis and see actual local farmers with produce. This is just like a small supermarket and flower place. Nt very "Local"!
- Really nice organic foods
- I wish I liked fruit...
- LOVE the Farmer's Market in Kirkwood!! Farm-fresh eggs, delicious local produce, bread delivered from Fazio's on The Hill, and the BEST pies! Plus, incredible service! Also, a full-service nursery!
- Great deals, lots of options, fresh all the time. Family-friendly
- They have great plants too. Every year we buy great plants for our yard including some beauiful hard to find ones.
- While all of the vendors aren't open, this is the only Farmer's Market that we know about which is also open on Sunday. They have a mix of local farm produce and stuff from produce row.
- best place for Christmas trees!
- Eat at Carolyn's everything is great...esp the chicken salad!
- Great place to buy flowers and produce. Friendly and helpful staff!
- Their Christmas and Halloween decorations and markets are INCREDIBLE! So cute & a large variety of festive items available. The Christmas trees are a little pricey, but the experience makes up for it!