Kintaro Japanese Restaurant
4-307 Kuhio Hwy
Kapa‘a, HI 96746
- Have a Kilauea roll! Best sushi on the island
- Waitstaff was lacking. The food was subpar. Ordered the Super Doop soft shell crab roll. Too much rice, falling apart and the "soft shell crab" was saggy. Gross. Don't waste your money...
- What happened, so much rice !!
- Definitely Try these :) i love it omg so yummy.
- Nice local spot! My favorite roll is the Bali Hi Bomb! I promise it's was bomb!!!!!
- I've had better sushi in Texas.
- Hanalei roll is great!
- Request a tepenyaki table and order the filet mignon. Best steak on Kauai.
- by far the best Japanese restaurant ever; no matter what u order
- El mejor potre del mundo helado de t verde, panacota y oreo
- The Bali Hi Bomb Roll is delicious!
- go for the hibachi shrimp and a couple shots of their purple haze sake!
- The staff was lovely but the sushi could've been better! There was too much rice for my liking. I'd go back but I would try other menu items instead.
- Delicious tempura and rolls. Cocktails really pack a punch!
- Fish is disappointingly fishy, especially the scallops. But the service is efficient and great.
- Skip the green tea mud pie. It's visually stunning but just a sugary pie that doesn't taste like green tea or mud pie. Sadly the mint in the crust is the highlight.
- This place is not the most accomodating. When seated, the hostess said we had to be sure to leave after 90 minutes. Also, they don't serve milk or sugar for coffee.
- If you have a wheat or gluten allergy, ask the teppan yaki chef to use the San-J wheat-free soy sauce. Kudos to Kintaro's for offering that option! #GF
- Always a must!
- My husband and I loved the sashimi. Also, we thought the service was excellent! Order the Bali Hai Bomb roll- you won't be sorry!