Bookstore, Record Shop, Newsstand
- Great art and design section!
- Get your hot Yaoi here.
- I'm hooked on Japanese stationary.
- I always go to the one in NY but this is bigger and have a lot more of unique pieces, it is a must to go...
- Get everything Domo here!
- I've watched about 15 music videos airing on their TV downstairs. 10 live vocaloid, 3 vocaloid PV, 2 kyarmy pamu pamu videos. Yep.
- Really cool bookstore with manga and lots of other stuff :)
- Youll want to buy everything even though you have no idea what it is.
- Wide selection of Japanese books, new and paperback (but seemingly less selection of late). The downstairs manga collection is impressive.
- Check the upstairs space for some cool art material.
- Surprisingly they have rare books on graphic design!
- Amaaazing collection of mangas and everything Japanese. They alsso have pusheens here
- Dont forget to check out the downstairs for a huge manga collection
- Authentic Japanese book store. You can spend your time as long as youd like.
- Amazing selection of design books
- . .
- Truly Japanese - you have to look for things in English! Amazing choice in mangas.
- FUSION est mon premier roman. C'est un condens d'amour. Dcouvrez-le ici : http://editionsstellamaris.blogspot.fr/2014/10/fusion_52.html
- They not just have a myriad of japanese magazines, but they sell kendama, and the comic bookstore downstairs has a vast selection of Katsuya Terada's books
- A wide selection. I wish I had enough time to look at everything.