Kinokuniya Book Store
- They also have a Chinese book section upstairs for all of you about to go on an Alaskan cruise with your Chinese mothers. All 3 of you.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this place. It's a little bit pricy but you can never get enough window shopping! AMazing Japanese bookstore.
- Are you a fan of manga, anime or Japanese-language books, music, DVDs or magazines? This bookstore is LOADED with great stuff. Within Uwajimaya (store), it couldn't be more convenient!
- The pens are awesome! And don't forget the stationery :)
- There are some great Japanese knitting books here, with great photos. You don't have to know Japanese to follow the patterns; they are in a symbolic language that anyone can learn to follow.
- Large Japanese-language magazine selection, with the option to do an in-store "subscription". CDs upstairs, DVDs downstairs + lots of cute gifts + stationery.
- Expensive but diverse
- You can get lost just checking out all the amazing Japanese magazines.
- So much fun stuff here. Check out the fun crafty stuff like the fancy masking tape!!
- Stockists of travels notebook, midori, and a wide selection of pens.
- Great place to find import Japanese books and magazines. Anime and English manga is upstairs, doesn't seem to be accessible any other way. Can be cramped.
- Huge selection of Asian publications including Manga, Anime, art work as well as gift items. Central location in Chinatown.
- Lots it trinkets!
- They have a lot of Chinese and Japanese books and stationary shop items. Additionally you can validate your Uwajimaya parking here!
- Best place for buying hard to find paper goods
- Hours of entertainment.
- Incredible selection of manga, notebooks, washi tape and pens. Also a giant pusheen? I could have spent two more hours in there.
- It has many thing but it is too tiny the space, need to organize better
- Great selection of books and movies and magazines
- Get ready to be completely overwhelmed by the scrapping section if you're into journaling. Have your wallet ready.