Theater, Performing Arts
- Today, I was here to break ground on the restoration of this historic venue, the largest indoor theater in Brooklyn: http://bit.ly/VjWkd6
- Did you know? The Loews Kings Theatre opened in 1929 as Loews flagship theater, with a French Renaissance style architecture inspired by the Palace of Versailles and the Paris Opera House.
- Beautiful venue. Perhaps one of my favorites so far in NYC. And this one is in Brooklyn ;-)
- It was my first time here and what an amazing edifice. The interior surely reflects the almost 100M it took to renovate. Jill Scott was phenomenal. My grievances: the location and the long lines!
- This abandoned theatre, once one of the five Loews Wonder Theaters", opened on September 7, 1929 and was designed by Rapp and Rapp and decorated by Harold W. Rambush.
- The sound here is incredible. I felt like I was experiencing the divine. This place is truly special.
- Beautiful venue and awesome sound but not easy to get to/back from Manhattan!!
- On February 2nd, we saw the legendary #DianaRoss at the newly renovated #KingsTheater in #Flatbush #Brooklyn. She looked and sounded amazing! #TheBoss #music #concert
- A special place to see a show.
- Drink before you come. $10 beer.
- Gorgeous theater. Comfortable seats.
- Incredible space, bought tickets for the very last row, there's truly not a bad seat in the house.
- Absolutely gorgeous French baroque restored interior. Must visit. Bonus: bring drinks to your seat.
- STUNNING theatre. it's a trip out there from Manhattan, but so worth it. can't wait for my next return.
- This 3,200 seat theater has been beautifully restored. Some great concerts coming up, worth a visit.
- canned beer and cider, and chilled red and white wines available
- Beautifully restored. Nigh not a bad seat in the house.
- Lugar espetacular, arquitetura foda, o melhor foi ver aqui o Beastie Boys Story!!!
- Great venue! Beautiful architecture and spacious seating. They need better crowd management, though.
- Gorgeous venue. Super expensive drinks.