King's Pizza & Kabobs
907 W 36th St (btwn Elm & Roland)
Baltimore, MD 21211
- Amazing eatery!!!! They have so much on the menu and all of it is superb. Also very friendly staff to the regulars. :-)
- If this place is going to be open past midnight then they need to be prepared for customers who have been out at the bars and not give dirty looks. Will not be returning.
- The lunch buffet is a pretty good deal.
- Pizza was great but everyone working looked at me and my friends like we were the devil while we were in there. Atmosphere was awkward enough that I won't be coming back
- Delicious food at incredibly reasonable prices. Try the shawarma, or the tandoori chicken. Fresh, HUGE pita served with them, and you won't be disappointed.
- Kabobs, subs, lunch buffet
- Love the shrimp salad...
- Shrimp salad sub is excellent...
- Really good pizza for a cheap price. Western fries are amazing.
- Try the avocado hummus with fresh, homemade pita !
- This place has a pest control problem.
- New name, same great food and location: King's Pizza & Kabobs!