King's Gyros #2
Greek, Fast Food
- Burger and fries nothing to write home about
- The cheesy beef w/ marinara and giardiniera is the ultimate sandwich!
- Thjs place needs a check from the Health Department. N.a.S.t.Y.
- The music here is off the chain!
- Award winning Onion Rings.
- Best gyro place in Chicago! Great food, friendly staff, and the morning manager is a cutie!
- In my memories, this used to be better. Occasionally we order out, but the food has not been the same. It's your basic fast food joint with greek favorites. If you're in a pinch, it'll do. 6/10.
- The gyros are amazing. Probably the best I've had in the city. Also it's within walking distance of the Jefferson Blue line so it's easy to get to.
- Everything is great
- The half chicken is a little dry. Get the burger.
- This place is great. Friendly service no matter how late or early you come in. Onion rings with sweet basil sauce are a must.
- I'm in love with the pizza puff too!!
- The best Spinach pie and pizza puffs in the city!!
- Get a Gyro with the Sweet Basil Sauce. Delicious and I am surprised they have not tried to sell it in grocery stores.
- Fries out of this world but not too thrilled with their beefs.
- Awesome gyros and cheese fries!
- Great Food Great Service
- Cash only. Prepare appropriately.
- Try the rib tips extra sauce... Carsons Ribs got nothing on this
- Gyros plate with an extra pita!