King Yat Hin (景逸軒)
Dim Sum, Chinese, Cantonese
- Tasty Chinese cuisine at reasonable prices here. Give a try of their 'Pig's Stomach soup' and 'Pig Trotter & Jellyfish salad'. They served 'DimSum', lunch and dinner. Avg HK$70/pax.
- Love the deep fried wontons here. Charsiew is very yummy too. Best of all, it's cheap! Expect to wait even if you have a reservation.
- Popular wedding banquet place. Suggest you call to check whether there are dinner available before going to avoid disappointment as they will take the whole floor
- If you want to experience that kingly and royalty service, come here for dinner time instead of breakfast or lunch.
- I attended wedding banquet, and found the service is quite bad. We'll consider filing complaints
- Yumcha ain't that great! Do not waste your space here for Yum cha
- Good Chinese food and wonderful service. A good Chinese restaurant to have dinner with your business partners
- Excellent dim sum and Cantonese/Chinese restaurant. Wonderful selection of different dishes not usually found in other places.
- The Baked Barbecued Pork Bun (#85) is a must-have. Delicious!