King's Arms Tavern
409 E Duke of Gloucester St
Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Try the game pye it has duck rabbit and deer. Yum yum good
- The peanut soup is to die for!!
- You'll get a history lesson while your here - definitely worth it. The real tip is to order desert first.
- Fried chicken is delicious.
- Norfolk Pottage Pye is delicious. Lunch in the garden is fun on a nice day.
- We dined at their special holiday breakfast. The food was delicious. I had the Eggs Benedict and although one egg was soft boiled instead of poached, it was still delish!!
- Get dessert. No room? Get it anyway. Get dessert.
- Try the RootBeer!!! Awesomeness!!!!
- Enjoy the sallie lunn bread it's amazing
- Not a place you will want to take toddlers or kids 5 and under because menu isnt tailored for them.
- Super historic. Try the peanut soup
- The pot pie is spectacular.
- The prices have gone up over my years of visits, but the food is still nice for a tourist trap. I had the chicken pot pie as a young boy on my first trip & I've remembered it fondly ever since.
- The peanut soup and bread pudding was to die for
- A mere shadow of its former royal self.
- I absolutely love the root beer here!
- If your eating here for lunch skip the adult menu and order from the kids menu. The prices are more reasonable, and the servings are larger!
- Have the hunters game pie it is exquisite
- Authentic traditional colonial food and entertainment. Go for 3 course meal, portions are moderate. Peanut soup is delish. Beef tenderloin perfectly cooked. Make reservations. Worth the experience.
- Overrated. They won't take you for dinner if you're a walk-in. They only accept reservations.