Food Court, Pedestrian Street/Plaza
- A new development in between Carnaby and regent street, its very busy on weekends the design was impressing and the diversity of restaurants and cafes was very wide. Its definitely a must visit.
- Take a break from all the shopping at Carnaby street and Regent street. Many good restaurants and cafes here.
- It's like a hidden treasure trove in the middle of London. Great atmosphere and selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
- A beautiful hidden place
- Sweetest place ever to relax. The view is from Camellias tea room, which is perfect to have traditional afternoon tea with scones, jam and clotted cream.
- Great place to relax, eat and drink after shopping around Oxford or Carnaby.
- Great for food, coffee and not too busy as it's a little hidden away
- A lot of bars, restaurants and clothing shops, the place is hidden, close to Regent st.
- Schner Platz zum Essen abseits der groen Meilen!
- Nice restaurants and a place to hangout
- Love & Hate , very busy and loud but the options are great especially with good weather
- There are tons of things to do here. My favourite is the view when you look up.
- Great place to stop for something to eat in Central London
- Lovely place, full of cafes and restaurants
- Court is kingly? :)
- Lovely place
- Perfect hidden gem to escape from craziness of Regents Street and (a little less hectic) Carnaby Street. Don't miss SoPure juice&smoothie bar on the 3rd floor at the Triyoga studio for energy boost.
- Wohlfhloase zum Entschleunigen abseits der hektischen Shoppingmeilen; klasse Bars und Restaurant!