Kingfield Farmers Market
- Try anything from Chef Shack, but I love the beet salad, or the Tomato Watermelon Gazpacho.
- Chef Shack mobile food !
- Voted Best Farmers' Market by City Pages in 2011! They manage to pack an amazing amount of local culinary raw material into a small parking lot every Sunday
- Check out Foxy Falafel's sprouted chickpea falafel, available with pickled onions and 3 sauces: harissa, mint cucumber, and green tahini. They're inspired by work with NYC falafel chef Einat Admony.
- Pick up some fresh eggs or meat from the Chase Brook Natural Farm booth, "Our animals are vegetarian, so you don't have to be."
- Grab some sweet tango apples from Denny Havlicek!
- Smaller and easier to manage than the Minneapolis farmers market. Great selection and vibe
- A great neighborhood market get there early before things sell out.
- My standard marketit can get a little crazy. Go for Gai Gai Thai, salami, fresh eggs, a pastry from Sun Street, and vegetables until you run out of adorable wooden tokens.
- Sadly, no dogs allowed.
- No dogs allowed.
- Get a baguette from sun street breads, but don't expect there to be any left on Monday!
- Market neighbor Yer Yang and her family grow wonderful herbs as well as fresh ginger from time to time. Come early for their fresh produce and afterward have lunch with us!
- Bogart Loves has the best donuts around. I like brown butter but other folks swear by the maple bacon or nutella varieties.
- If you want eggs from Braucher's Sunshine Harvest Farm, get there early. They always sell out.
- Just visted the Chef Shack. Wow great flavor. Beef fongue taco yah baby.
- Awesome veggies and goat cheese!
- You need to scoop on the ton of farm fresh produce that hours earlier was growing in the field. Cheese, meat, breads, too. Try tongue tacos or nachos at the Chef Shack. Every few weeks Twin Town is he
- always try something new at the chef shack. I prefer the nachos. others adore the crab sandwich.