King Wah Restaurant
219 E Washington Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- portions are big but not many vegetarian options
- Clay pot is good
- Hidden off the main downtown section of Sunnyvale. Authentic Cantonese fare if you know where to look on the menu.
- Have been eating here since the 1980s. Although ownership has changed, major props for keeping it greasy and delicious. Cantonese style comfort food at its best.
- Order the Sub gum chow mein hong kong style! Or the sub gum rice. Great for lunch!
- Best Hong Kong style chow mein in the Valley
- Best Hong Kong style noodles in Silicon Valley