Kimpton Solamar Hotel
- They will bring a pet goldfish to your room if you like. So cool!
- The showers are incredible! Great temp and pressure. I'd come back just to take a shower.
- Ask about the Live Like a Local tips at the front desk to discover the local hot spots
- Don't hesitate to ask the staff for recommendations on anything. They really know this city!
- Very urbanesque and cozy hotel. Super friendly staff.
- Nice decor, friendly staff, great location...stay here! San Diego is amazing!
- Pet-free floors (as in no furry friends allowed) are 7, 9 + 10. Lonely? Ask them to being you a goldfish instead.
- LOVE this hotel--A+ for staff, service, room, Frette sheets, decor...
- Follow the hotel on facebook. They do giveaways, sales and their "passwords"
- Love Kimpton hotels as they pamper our pets!
- The valet are hot and polite
- Stayed for a conference and vacation and it was awesome. Great staff and dont miss the free happy hour!
- complimentary coffee + soy milk. complimentary wine. shallow depth pool. nice boutique atmosphere 8/10
- Rooftop and lobby restaurants
- Front desk: excellent. Rooftop bar: nice. Bed: awful. First 2 nights: quiet, then rowdy kids next door (before a 5am flight home). We LOVED Kimpton Allegro in Chicago; Solamar was a letdown.
- The property is in great location. The staff is always friendly and very customer service oriented. Solamar has the intimate feel of a boutique hotel but has the amenities of a large chain hotel.
- Good location and nice staff.
- Great hotel, complimentary coffee in the lobby
- Clean, modern, great location.
- The area, neighborhood, rooms, everything, ver nice hotwl