Kimpton Marlowe Hotel
- Whoa, free wine tasting from 5-6p every night! And leopard skin rugs in every room. Meeeooowww!
- Make sure you join Kimpton's inTouch program before your stay. You get free wifi, your choice of newspapers, and a $10 voucher for minibar goodies!
- Make sure you check in and that it is pushed to Twitter. You might end up with a thank you gift. I got a free bottle of wine.
- Put your animal skin robe on and head downstairs for a free glass of wine.
- When you book, request a room facing the Charles River for the best views available.
- Don't forget to say "slip n slide" all summer for a special surprise!
- Warm, welcoming, and the wine reception didn't hurt! We love Kimpton Hotels, and since they're so pet friendly - we can bring the puppies!
- For a local breakfast try Sweet Touch Cafe, a five minute walk from the hotel on Cambridge St.
- One of the best hotel I've ever seen.
- If you're concerned about your dog having a good time, make an appointment with the Pampered Pooch service!
- From the bellman, front desk staff to housekeeping, EXCELLENT service hands down!!!!
- The manager left us a cheese plate, a bottle of wine, chocolates, and a nice note welcoming us for our secret weekend. Such wonderful customer service!
- Pet friendly hotel...visit Boston with your Boston Terrier!
- The secret password from 11/15/11 - 12/31/11 is CHEERS!
- Love, love, love how pet-friendly this hotel is !!!
- C'mon dawg where's the coffee maker? speaking of, cool that dawgs can stay here.
- Short rib stuffed risotto balls: whoa!
- March 3, Bambara will host the 1st in a series of cocktail classes. Guest mixologist Noon Inthasuwan will walk you through a hands-on class in the basics of making a proper Sidecar & a few variations.
- If you say the word Popsicle while youre checking in during the month of August 2010, theyll have a surprise for you!
- By far my favourite hotel not just in Cambridge but in Boston & even around the world! The service is outstanding (bringing me dumbells in my room!), spacious with cool furnishing and huge beds rooms.