Kimpton Donovan Hotel
1155 14th St NW (at Massachusetts Ave NW)
Washington, DC 20005
- Donovan House is named after Wild Bill Donovan, the father of the CIA.
- Free wi-fi and $10 "raid the mini-bar" credit with InTouch membership and a complimentary wine reception from 5-6 every evening. Great views from the rooftop bar/pool.
- Free Internet access code is: 1H1D4D. Wireless network name: IBAHN
- Incredibly friendly staff, complimentary wine from 5-6, fun touches in the room...great place to stay!
- Drinks are good, but pricey! Nice spot, DJ was on point! No cover or dress code is a plus!
- This place has a nice swag to its layout... Definately cozy
- The Happy Wine Hour in the lobby at 5 pm is a must
- Free blazing fast Wi-Fi for Kimpton InTouch Members. Free to sign up. Check out the hotel site for details.
- Check out the very mod lobby!
- The free Internet code previously mentioned is invalid. They change it weekly FYI.
- Celebrating Pride at Thank GLAAD It's Friday! Walk in the parade on 6/11/11 with @GLAAD
- Great room. Great view. Horrible parking, $40 valet only option. No free wi-fi in your room. Bit snobby.
- Nice hotel, however the pool closes at 5 pm so they can open the rooftop bar which is a little bit of a bummer.
- Dragon roll kicks ass.
- Great location and beautiful views from the rooms facing Thomas Circle. Had great service from the staff throughout my 5 night stay.
- Service was friendly and fast! Our server was Great!
- Great pool, good size room. Somewhat unreliable housekeeping. Sometimes design trumped function.
- Great location. Unique room, especially the bathroom. Outstanding toiletries provided. The front desk was really friendly.
- Location rooms, food
- Excellent! Let's do it again!