The Kimberly Hotel
145 E 50th St (btwn Lexington Ave & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10022
- The "Upstairs" lounge is 30 stories above the street and features a retractable glass ceiling for year-round views of the Chrysler Building.
- Love this place been here a 100 times & there are no long lines to get it. Amazing views of midtwon. Great service. Good food. Good music. Drinks are a bit pricy. Never had a hard time getting a table
- Nice roof top
- A retractable roof keeps the uppermost level of this hotel bar cozy when the temperature drops, there's also heated floors. Try the Chrysler cocktail, mixing champagne with cognac, honey & citrus.
- The bouncer at the rooftop restaurant and bar would not let me and another guest in because we had broken legs and a sneaker on the other foot. Totally discriminatory and illegal.
- Nice jr suite. No full length body mirror, odd. View isn't greatest , enjoyed the stsy.
- In Manhattan lies the Kimberly Hotel, which boasts luxurious living and dining arrangements for every fun activity imaginable.
- Airy room beatiful view helpful and friendly crew ... great place to stay
- You can't beat the combination of the view, service and eclectic drinks. Great post-work spot for a girls evening out. Wonderful place for guys to meet women after work.
- Front desk didn't know about the check in special.
- Get there early or else it will be tough to get a drink without a 20 minute wait! :/
- They have a big problem with giving you more than two towels. It was like asking for gold.
- If you insist on staying in midtown (crazy more expensive) this place has amazing customer service. The doormen are so wonderful, attentive, and genuine!
- Im loving this hotel!!!
- Very nice suites. Really dig this hotel.
- Rooftop bar
- Spacious rooftop space that may lack the views of some others but if youre hosting a private event, expect solid service and mostly delicious canaps.
- They have a "no sneaker" rule for your attire, so my flats with laces weren't allowed in, but the guy in cargo shorts in front of me was....
- Friendly people, good for afternoon drinks. View on the Chrysler building