Kimball's Peak Three Theater
113 E Pikes Peak Ave (btwn Nevada & Tejon)
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Make sure you check out the wine/espresso bar.
- You can buy tickets online, but remember they only take cash at the theater.
- Pretty cool watching a film in an old theatre. There is a full bar, and you can bring in ice cream from Josh and Johns next door.
- They take cards now!
- Theaters 1 & 2 are full scale, but 3 upstairs is tiny with no tiered seating. I would recommend going to the multiplex for certain films, but for rarer ones, this is your best bet.
- Bring cash. Bring cash. Bring cash.
- The parking lot across the street is only 2 dollars for patrons, use the coupon code : 995962
- I adore this theater. I love that they manage to get films that other theaters do not show, and I adore all the historicity of the seats and the theaters themselves. I get coffee first at the bar.
- This theater means a lot to me, both because I've patronized it since the 70's and also because they bother to screen films that are worthwhile, even documentaries.
- Wonderful local theater. Often shows the smaller/independent films that mainstream theaters overlook. Get tickets early as they do sell out.
- New credit card machines. No longer cash only. :-)
- Check out the seats for two in the back (as well as the couches ).
- Bring cash. They don't take plastic.
- If you're touring around
- Great place. Great bar. Say hi to Dan. Hes got a great voice and a great attitude.
- Cool little theatre downtown. Plays a lot of independent movies and movies that aren't showing at the local megaplex. Great for a dinner and movie date downtown.
- Fancy a drank with your indy movie? Kimball's has got you covered!