Kim Son Restaurant
3614 Balboa St (37th ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- As of Thursday July 11th, they're closed on Thursdays.
- Try the appetizer Special Combo if you are with a group. Great deal. Make your own rolls.
- Anyone ever notice that the sign outside phonetically reads "Fuck him son?" Yeah, me neither. Make sure to half-bow to your waiter when you order like my idiot friend.
- Good picks: Shrimp Ball, any Pho, any Bun, and the Hot & Sour Catfish Soup. New offering: Chicken Wings in 3 different preparations.
- Generous portions for a great price!! Very tasty :-) I like BBQ pork w vermicelli and the special chicken wings!
- Bun Bo Hue here is awesome!
- Been coming here on & off for years; its an OK to good Vietnamese restaurant. Their soups are decent (the #12 is highly recommended), same goes for their combination plates.
- Try the bun reiu! It's a large bowl of comfort
- All they do is when you order a large is charge you more for a bigger bowl, they don't give you more noodles or meat. Not coming back to this place!
- For the rice plates which are pretty good and much better than the noodle soups by Vietnamese city standards!
- Excellent vietnamese cuisine and very reasonably priced!
- The bun rie is on point!
- The sugar cane shrimp. Dish of veggies and your own rice wrappers
- Bun rieu, pho ga, imperial rolls
- I always get the pho tai and a Vietnamese coffee. This is my favorite hangover cure on the planet!
- Can't go wrong with a bowl of pho.
- Yummy Vietnamese food!! The shrimp rolls are very good, love the peanut sauce. The rice combo is awesome. So much food!
- Service here was very quick! Only one size bowl of pho. And minimum $10 for credit card.
- Love the bn riu here. Can't go wrong with any of their soupy noodles.
- Get the bbq chic pho, excellent! Fried shrimp rolls, and the fresh rolls with Mae ploy sauce! The staff on weekends is different than on weekdays, go during the week. Closed Thursdays.