Killington Ski Resort
- Go to the Waffle Cabin next to the gondola on the K-1 base and get a chocolate waffle.
- "Want a challenge? Outer-limits is the hardest run at Killington" - Chelsea Marshall, Olympian, US Ski Team
- "Don't let the black rating of Lower Vertigo scare you off. It skis like a blue and is epic" - Chelsea Marshall, Olympian, US Ski Team
- On a crowded holiday weekend, check out Pico Mountain just down the road. They have less crowds and the powder lasts longer. Good for a day trip and season passes work there too.
- Don't eat the yellow snow.
- Baked potato is the best value for lunch. Make sure to load up on toppings from the fixins bar.
- The total vertical at Killington is 3,076 feet. That's 808.30 feet higher than the average for all US ski resorts. http://ski-resorts.findthebest.com/l/40/Killington
- Outer Limits is a must ski. Probably the best and most challenging mogul skiing on the East Coast. Consider yourself warned ;)
- Ana's empanadas Anas Ana's Empanadas, at the base of the Needles Eye Lift are amazing!
- Wonderful place to stay. Cozy and welcoming after a long wintry drive!
- The Beast of the East. Best mountain on the east coast and that's why they have $86 lift tickets. The recession has taken care of the crowds.
- With five terrain parks one of which is the largest snowboard park in the northeast and double black diamonds including the steepest mogul run in New England, Killington is a proving ground.
- Waffles with chocolate!
- Scenic views (didn't ski)
- Huge mountain with skiing for all skill levels. Can get crowded though.
- Bear Mountain's Devil's Fiddle is the best run on the hill when its open.
- The Stash!!!
- They don't run hot water to the bathroom sinks. Don't try this usually successful method of warming your hands up; it won't work.
- Try not to go so fast. X_X
- Killington season pass holders get 15% off at First Stop Ski Shop and Board Barn Snowboards, just flash your pass at check out!