Killarney Pub & Grill
209 Main St (btwn Walnut & Olive Ave)
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- I work here. Therefore it rules. Come visit me.
- It's a long walk to the men's restroom, but it's worth it.
- The poop is fantastic!
- Good food at a great price, staff a little slow usually. Good place to watch sports. Awesome $1 taco's and breakfast. Night time weekends too crowded + crazy.
- Friday nights $2 beers and $2 mimosas!! So good. Try their Irish Nachos w/ steak. Yum!
- $2 beers until 10pm everyday.
- Dressing up is a good way to get free drinks!
- Sit at the bar! Erin the bartender is the bomb!
- The best servers and bartenders in town! And George makes you feel so welcome!!! Wonderful breakfasts!
- Really cramped, only good for live bands
- Get your Fireballs here!!
- Loud music! Fun!'
- Great Irish Breakfast and $2 beers and Mimosas
- Sunday funday nights are great if you like the 80's band here rocks!
- Watch for when they paint the bar then don't allow enough time for it to dry before people come in. You might have your shirt ruined.
- Best downtown Surf City local for St. Patrick's Day
- Bud and Miller Lite draft $2 during game time
- Drink a Car Bomb for bargolf09
- No reentry allowed to this pub after 1am...even with a previously purchased New Years Eve ticket...(my personal experience). Questionable customer service and a little lame if you ask me.
- Keep walking.... no service, no acknowledgment. Plenty of other options available.