Killarney National Park
- The staff at Killarney National Park Education Centre have a wealth if knowledge. Be sure to call 0646635960 and book a guided walk of the woodlands, you won't regret it.
- Make sure to visit Ross. Castle and island, take a boat trip with the mv pride of the lakes from Ross castle sit back and relax on Killarney lough leane for only 10pps .
- There is a company that does ghost tours in this area if that's your kind of thing. It was both entertaining and educational.
- Park your car and get lost in the great natural wonder of the ring of Kerry.
- Take the horse back ride through the national Forrest. One if the best ways to see the park as well as get a great view of the lake!
- Leave plenty of time to stop and take in the views.
- Maybe, one of the most incredible places I have never visited. Must!!
- I would strongly recommend going on a guided walking tour with Killarney Guided Walks. Call +353 (0)87 6394362 to book. The guides, Richard Clancy and his Irish red setter, Rua, are fab.
- Very beautiful with Very Nice walks
- Beautiful nature
- Picturesque & tracking
- If you can hike, do it. Shuttle bus is just not worth it unless you're short on time.
- Get a guided walking tour with Richard from trip advisor! The tour took us to spectacular views and was super cheap!
- The greenest National Park Ive ever been to. Had a great time.
- Bellissimo anche in macchina
- One of the most amazing places I've ever been. Wear rain boots (just in case)
- Don't forget comfortable shoes!!!
- Fantastic area to have a ramble in. Some of the views are spectacular
- About 2.5 to 3 hours to hike around the lake
- Torc waterfall!